Monday, March 23, 2009

A walk around the grounds

Well the early tulips are starting to come up! It's so nice to see a blush of color in the garden again.
Photobucket

My tomato is lookin' good too! I was worried there with my enthusiastic feeding of the seedlings when they were probably too young to handle it. Right now though they're just growin' along at a good pace. I'm pleased too that they don't seem to be too leggy.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Even the "purple peppers" have become less purple and are doing well. ::g::
Photobucket

The blueberry bushes are starting to leaf out too, especially the southern highbush. The northern ones are still sleepy.
Photobucket

..and one of the pretty blooms on the little ornamental tree that borders our yard with the neighbor.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Your tomato and pepper seedlings are looking fantastic! It seems you don't have an over-watering problem like I have. :-)

EG

Randy Emmitt said...

Jenn,

Your way ahead on this game than we are. Those plants look so heathly. My Yellow Pear Tomatoes are up , came up 3 days ago.