Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How Can It Be Fall Already?

Ug. I went outside this morning and could see my breath. It was 42*! That's *wrong*! I'm such a cold wimp. The rain is also back. I'm not ready! I still want to play outside in the dirt and flowers and sunshine. I've got one last hurrah planned for Sunday where my family is coming over to help with some major back yard clean up. Fingers crossed for dry weather. I hope we're able to get a lot done. Might even spruce up the front a bit too. I've been resisting buying bulbs but it's so hard. I have a least three bags worth I need to get in the ground before Halloween. I'm not sure where I'm going to put them. I was thinking the new back bed but it feels rushed. I want to plan that out a little better. There's always room in the front especially on the kinda empty part of the hell strip that we recently cleaned up. I'm just wondering if they'd get enough sun there once the dogwood leafs out in the spring.

No comments: